Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Paragraphs about their favorite memories from school this year

For our homeschool group yearbook, each child must write a paragraph
about their favorite memory of this school year. Here is what each of
them wrote:

My favorite memory was going to Corn Dogs. At Corn Dogs, there were
slides that were really fast. After that, we bounced on a bouncy and
jumped really high. Then we rode the cow train and I loved it because
I like riding in things. I loved the flying swings because they went
so fast. Then we played in pieces of corn and it was really fun
because I got covered in them. Last of all, we got to do the maze and
it was fun because I like puzzles.

- Kate Phelan


My favorite time of the school year was when Kate, Drew, and me kept a
secret present from my Aunt, AKA the teacher. I directed a Christmas
play and it unbelievably worked but we had a few bits of trouble with
our lines. We had mastered the acting even in the songs. Our songs
were Jingle Bells, a made up song, and Oh Christmas Tree. The play
had videos and tons of pictures, so it was a paparazzi and we are on
Facebook.

- Dylan Bazzell


My favorite was when we made that volcano. I liked it when we got to
have turns pouring in that stuff that made the bubbles - the vinegar.
My favorite was when I got to build a train track all the way around
the house with my cousin, Dylan, and my sister, Kate. I remember when
I did my first page of my handwriting and it was super good. I'm very
glad that I read Danny and the Dinosaur all by myself without even
getting help on a word.

-Drew Phelan

No comments:

Post a Comment