Sunday, January 24, 2016

Asking the kids questions about Mommy

Questions about Mom – 1/24/16

 

Drew

1. What is something I always say to you? Great job

2. What makes me happy? Giving you hugs

3. What makes me sad? Me not doing my schoolwork

4. How do I make you laugh? Don't quite know

5. What was I like as a kid? I don't know! I didn't live back in your times!

6. How old am I? 38

7. How tall am I? 6'1"

8. What is my favorite thing to do? Play basketball and soccer

9. What do I do when you're not around? Spoil my brothers and sister???

10. What am I really good at? Every sport

11. What is something I'm not good at? Monopoly

12. What do I do for a job? Coach basketball

13. What is my favorite food? Veggie chicken we get at Costco

14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Playing 1v1 and destroying you.  Yeah.

 

 

Kate

1. What is something I always say to you? I love you

2. What makes me happy? Kisses and hugs and when I make a really good basket, pass, or steal in basketball

3. What makes me sad? When I (Kate) trip and fall on my face…wait. That's not a good one. When Jake breaks his leg when he falls off the couch.

4. How do I make you laugh? Whenever you talk, you're funny…no no no.It's like 1/5 of the time when you talk you're funny.

5. What was I like as a kid? I remember that you had that weird hair because Grandmama tried to do your hair and she did bad. Let's see…you played basketball and you played softball and sometimes you were mean to your little sister.

6. How old am I? 38

7. How tall am I? 6'1"

8. What is my favorite thing to do? Go to Banff

9. What do I do when you're not around? You probably sit there and cry because you're so mad because you miss me. Just kidding. You watch TV with Daddy.

10. What am I really good at? Coaching basketball and cooking food – especially your lasagna and you're just good at being a Mom in particular. I don't want to name everything.

11. What is something I'm not good at? I remember there's something you're not good at, but I can't remember what it is! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh…. Ice skating

12. What do I do for a job? Coach basketball and teach homeschool and be a Mommy

13. What is my favorite food? I actually don't know. Chicken parmesan

14. What do you enjoy doing with me? I like playing basketball with you. I also like going to shop at sports stores with you – but it has to be sports stores because other stores are not any fun.

 

 

 

Ben

1. What is something I always say to you? I love you.

2. What makes me happy? Me kissing you and hugging you

3. What makes me sad? Me punching Drew in the face.

4. How do I make you laugh? Saying random things

5. What was I like as a kid? You had long hair. You were a girl.

6. How old am I? 36

7. How tall am I? 6'3"

8. What is my favorite thing to do? Ride on Rockin Roller Coaster

9. What do I do when you're not around? Cry because I'm not there.

10. What am I really good at? basketball

11. What is something I'm not good at? This is gonna be a hard decision. Telling time?

12. What do I do for a job? You worked at Disney.

13. What is my favorite food? salad

14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Cuddling

 

No comments:

Post a Comment